simply cola



This got into my hands at an opurtune moment. I was walking with a co-worker when two little red bull street team kids with their red bull fanny packs i.e. backpacks came walking down the street. we smiled and they gave us a few cans. this isnt a red bull drink that tastes like cola its an all natural cola from red bull. its got a bunch of stuff in it like pine, cardomon, kola nut and tears of the young. its not bad but it tastes like tab or RC cola. so its kinda a throwback to the mid eighties. it would be equivalent to me getting the directors cut dvd of tron or something. yay red bull finally taking that leap into 1984. i really wanted the street team kids backpacks so i could wear it to work looking like a misplaced japanese 8th grader....junior high mustache and all

1 comments:

Anonymous | October 13, 2008 at 1:19 PM

I like the can design. I might have to try one of these.