The liquid experience



I found this one in my local drive through that i frequent in German Village. Jimmy Hendrix the liquid experience named after his album of course. Not bad tasting, sort of a light berry didnt really wake me up or anything but pleasant none the less. The Can is pretty cool looking in a non threatening psychedelic sort of way. I did set my guitar on fire after drinking it though...weird. Apparently this drink is getting people upset because jimmy has been dead for 35 years but they are using his image to market energy drinks. Strange, no one said anything about the hendrix vodka they are selling....hmmmmmm.

1 comments:

jannypie | September 2, 2008 at 6:46 AM

i like stuff.


also you should take a photo of your collection and post it. so people can get an idea of what they are in for.