The Freedom fightin drink




Yes! Finally someone made a patriotic energy drink phew! I was getting worried that the energy drink market was neglecting the patriotic, god fearing, meat eating, gun shootin demographic. to be honest this stuff actually tastes good. hell i slammed half the can put on my carhart outfit and cammo hat went out and shot myself a deer and a border jumper. god i could feel the freedom running through my veins. i almost enlisted.....almost. i love freedom have i mentioned that? i might finish off the other half of the can go home slap my wife and kick my dog. the other good thing about this beverage is that it opened up my awareness to bald eagles. apparently there arent many left, i better stop shooting them and eating them. ill move on to spotted owl or snow tigers instead.

0 comments: