Mas lucha





Look at these two gems geared at latinos. The first one is packed with the power of clams. I didnt know that latinos had a thing for clam juice. As scary as this drink sounds it wasnt bad. It just tasted like tomato juice, i wouldnt drink this on a regular basis but i would make some bloody marys out of it. The can is sweet with the bolts and the mexican wrestlers on the corners. The next one is the Everlast Latino explosion tropical. Again im confused for a few reasons. First off everlast makes energy drinks? I thought they made boxing and athletic gear, jesus everyone and I mean everyone is making energy drinks. I'm sure that Enron will make an energy drink that tastes like corporate crime or BP will make one that tastes like 4$ a gallon. Yes I said tastes like 4$ a gallon. The weather channel will make a tropical storm Ike drink etc etc etc. anyhoo back to everlast. it tasted fine just like hawaiian punch and thats about it. Im keeping my eyes open for other latino energy drinks. I think it would be cool if they did a virgin mary drink or a low-rider drink....any takers?

0 comments: