Amor y Lucha


I was excited to get this can. A friend of mine gave it to me and I was ready to rip into it. Caballo Negro i.e. Black Horse, all I said when I got it was "yes".
Look at it, it's got the mexican flag on it with a stallion surrounded by barbed wire ready to kick ass and take names. I pop this bad boy open took a swig and said "WTF!". This stuff is so gross, it tastes like an energy drink made in the sewers of mexico. I drank about a quarter of the can and dumped the rest. The stuff is a light brown color and smells bad and tastes even worse. The secret ingredients are "una de gato" translation "cats nail" which is an antioxidant. The other ingredient "horny goat weed" translation "horny goat weed" which is a sexual stimulant. Sweet, nothing beats getting a boner with a caffeine buzz.

0 comments: